Thursday, June 27, 2013

Of Love and Lust

Come in white this weekend; I will paint all colors on you.

I'll prepare a brand new recipe for you, both love and lust.
Zubrowka on rocks, hot kebab, Clapton's guitar and my poems.
We will start our conversation with color red.
I'll paint tear drops from Gaza Strip right below your belly button.
And, color my love on your summer bosom; what a rhapsody!
My favorite poems will echo on your agile heart beats.
Later, we'll discuss humanity of Mandela and his last few days.
You will ask for more love as darkness arrives.

Come in white this weekend; I will paint all colors on you.

After second drink, we will dive into the moon soaked pool.
There, we'll revisit our green rebellious days on mean streets.
Bullets of second amendment, privacy of fourth amendment!
At half past two, we will drink our last; dance till lust takes over.
As clouds obscure blue heaven, I'll honor your crimson lips,
and a purple tattoo, a relic of lost love on your wild back.
Finally, brisk wind from the clouds will invigorate your desire.
And, art of my touch will color you the brightest in the dark.

Come in white this weekend; I will paint all colors on you.

Next morning, we will rekindle our lingering sparkle from last night.
Yellow will be the color of your mellow surrender to me.
Your rousing dark brown hair will still revolt for the night's orgasm.
A flurry of my love will cry aloud on your twinkling eyes.
Then, we will express our shock at American boots in Damascus
and at how the days, the weeks and the months will unravel for us.
As the sun fades, I'll paint scarlet on you in the heaven of clouds.
Orange will be the color of our hope and love and lust........

Come in white this weekend; I will paint all colors on you, sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment