Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Lucid Dream

I watched us through an ancient window.
It was a half-moon.
Two years ago and now;
still vivid, still potent!
Fragments of figments
reignited your fire in me,
scripted in subconscious,
albeit, made sense.
I was bewitched by your delicate length.
There was some guilt in both.
You thought we moved on, did we?
Under a shower of shine,
your sound and smell melted in me.
Our lips unrevealed and
warmth of your bosoms permeated through.
You elaborated your every detail on me
at the rim of Baltic sea.
There were layers of lovely mist at start,
then, started to disappear.

Morning sun brings the glorious dopa-shower to a halt.
While still dripping through, I miss your every element.
While morning steroid surges, I love you more than ever.
I will chase every fossil of our love rest of the day,
in fleeting thoughts, in frozen images.
O memory, what a conspiracy you planned to inflict a dream!
You excavated fossils of lost love in a vain canyon.
I wish I died while dreaming and woke up by the thirst of Baltic sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment