Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's Midnight in Salt Lake City

A deer transforms into a flying monster;
then, it flies and it flies over the vain mountains,
chasing me to the side of an odorous lake.
I am exhausted; I am decaying.
Haunted by hideous dream, I wake up.
It's midnight in Salt Lake City.

Last night, I plotted to violate.
After harrowing battle with agony of inertia,
horror fell upon me; betrayed.
I was the vicious, libidinous demon,
who permeated through my own core.
I found myself on the edge of darkness,
sweat, semen and saliva, wrapped.

Two nights ago, my mom was crying
by the side of terminally ill dad.
He did not even remember her.
What a conspiracy of debilitating brain!
I was an invalid watching the dance of trauma.
Mom, your tears left my eyes dry.

I cannot sleep now, I would rather be awake.
And, celebrate every fossil of my love's murmur.
My love, a heartless whore!
She would enjoy my morbid metamorphosis,
and paint every wound with color, pale red.
She would drink to my torture in these endless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment