Friday, July 30, 2010

Birth of A genius


Words are silent today
at the catharsis of hope.
Days of sweet pain seem to escape
making me lonely; I long for trusted friend, pain!
Thoughts walk hardly on agile feet.
Joy and optimism butchered the genius.
Self doubt, a driving force is eclipsed.
Wonder, scare, scream, delusions; omnipresent.

Try not much,
Peeping through obsolete hole of hope,
Someone threatens the creator.
He dares not to tread.
Will is a slave of instincts nurtured on history of memory.
Pedagogue is experience, but, not enough
to explore an eternal journey.

The gracious He must shower pain
to stimulate the will.
A harsh reality countered by phlegm of austerity.
I choose not the path!
I think not the thought!

Road to ignorance is easier and easier, learning.
Darkness of knowledge engulfs.
The more I know the bewildering becomes journey.

So, I pained the dearest one.
I was right, the play is at work
epitomizing sadomasochism.
Ah! This is what I asked for,
piercing arrows to bleed me.

Obscure, eerie and tunnel of darkness
ripe a situation to bring back hopelessness.
Celebrate one and all
A genius is almost born!

No comments:

Post a Comment