Saturday, June 26, 2010

Prelude-Tale of a Beauty

Moments were restive but hopes were alive
in the midst of fugitive psyche,
She walked, a calm ocean before storm!
Air of enigma and beauty charms
my pitiful presence.
O precious prize!

Light hair and green eyed yonder
drawn at her sublime voluptuousness and
over and over again, she cried her dreams.
and who can forget her becoming a bird?
O sleep, let her fly in oblivious yore,
and when she shared every bit of her soul,
lucky one is only one…………I.
O treasure of exotic land!

Darkness fell on layers……….over layers.
She talked low and attracted my core.
She changed ……..sometimes, too often……
I pretended, at times, to leave that sweet addiction.
Hard, still harder when walked away.
O my dreamful reality!

Days of pain and joy mixes a dose of happiness,
Sleepless nights mingle with starved distance
and love, love……..we shouted together,
in exuberance of unknown possession.
tempestuous breeze……..an ironical pleasure,
insanity personified!
O my loveliest damsel!

Hills and valley, we crossed together……..
promises of eternity followed,
rebellious souls unified under isabela rose,
cruel hands of destiny cease to exist
in gentle amour.
O my poem of ornate love!

No comments:

Post a Comment